Sunday 1 July 2007

In development



Now for something truly crochet. I'm just about to finish this beach cover-up (or tunic) and I'm really pleased with how its progressing. Made in Rowan Wool and Cotton, the motifs join together thus eliminating the need for any seams! How about that?! There are some yummy colours (I used Citron for this) and it gives just a little warmth for breezy summer holidays. I added the double crochet contrast trim with design advice from my daughter who, being a knitwear graduate, has a great eye for colour. I never do anything without asking her and she always seems to come up with something I haven't thought of.
Talking of summer hols, I'm away from next week but I'll post the pattern for this on my return in a couple of weeks. I want to 'road test' it before releasing it to the world.

No comments: