Tuesday 12 May 2009

While you're waiting


As a postscript to yesterday's post that I might be less evident in the next few days, why not trawl the chaincreative back catalogue? Although I might be in danger of blowing my own trumpet, there really is an awful lot of crochet material in the posts from last year and the year before. I must say I've accumulated many favourite posts and crochet material that I revisit from time to time for inspiration and information. Often I have the feeling that like a library, there are unvisited shelves that people may have forgotten about.

With this in mind, how about picking a post-from-the-past? May I recommend this one from the Voyages strand about Portugal with a great designer interview with Maria from Kjoo.

1 comment:

coruja said...

Muito bonito.
Parabéns.
São