Monday 19 May 2008

Little red Corvette

I'm just sooo spoiled for choice with projects and news to bring you that I was really wondering what to post today - where to begin?? Then I remembered that it's Pattern Monday and that this project has been in the front of my mind for some time. Now that summer is almost here and outdoor living might actually be a reality, I thought these dinky driving gloves were just the thing! Kalurah has a great blog whiletheyplay and an etsy shop where she sells crochet items and, for our purposes today, patterns!!! Her vintage-style fingerless driving gloves are just perfect for jumping in that car and driving the length of the Riviera.

The gorgeous gloves in the larger picture are her Romantic Fingerless Gloves and, as with all the patterns, comes as a 3-page PDF for the grand old sum of $5. For anyone that hasn't, buying on etsy is easy-peasy if you have Paypal and is a great way of connecting with designer-craftpersons. I hope to connect up with while they play in the near future, but until then it's hooks, yarn and a Fiat Spider for me.

2 comments:

Guro said...

What a nice blog you have here. Of course I speak english, I have just been a bit lazy lately, and haven't had time to blog in english. I would be honored to be featured in your blog. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, use the photos you need. I have decided not to blog in english (unless it's something special...), although my designs will be in english if I publish them. So far I have only published two patterns: Babushka ballerina slippers and a crocheted hat. For english you can also visit my Flickr-page ( http://www.flickr.com/photos/coffeecupcake/ )
Thank you so much!! You really made my day :O)

kalurah said...

Eeeeek! I am so flattered that you featured me! Thanks!!
Looking forward to getting to know you, too. :)