Wednesday 2 July 2008

Happy Birthday

The end of June has reminded me that chaincreative is a happy bouncing one-year old!!! This has been such a fun roller-coaster for me as I never thought that a reference site for my crochet students would turn into a global resource with visitors from all around the world visiting and staying and sending in lovely messages of support. Our latest guest is Veerle who called in to say how much she loves chaincreative (to the point of addiction!) I know, and I write the thing!!! Veerle has a lovely blog of her own with her crochet jewellery filled with colour and imagination.

I think I'll take this celebratory moment to use our Review of the Month as a Review of the Year. Please keep visiting and tell your friends. We'll make quite a party!


The opening five items are articles taken from the blog and the final five are some of the lovely friends that chaincreative has made over the last year. Thank you to everybody for making this such a wonderful start in life.

No comments: