Sunday 17 August 2008

Vera Joao Espinha

As a postscript to Friday's visit to Portugal, I had to add a new discovery I've made through an excellent list I found of Made in Portugal. The artist concerned is Vera Joao Espinha and she works out of Lisbon and makes the most interesting pins and accessories. The blog she curates is in Portugese but the pictures tell so many stories for the none-speaker. I've contacted her in the hope that we can feature her more fully on chaincreative. So, in hope...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Bee,
I love Vera's work............... looking forward to you profiling her................... And Kjoo is one of my crocheting heroes, I have a necklace by her, and it always attracts great comments when I wear it.
I've been trying to reply to the comment you left on my blog, but the e-mail address you've given isn't working.................... sorry about that.