Tuesday 15 September 2009

Silence is golden

Yes, silence is indeed golden and so is California and this beautiful bridge. That's where I'll be for the next few weeks fulfilling my annual pilgrimage to see my brother and check out all my old haunts and pretend I have a cute cottage by the sea. Sigh.
Now, while I'm away, instead of twiddling your thumbs and staring at all the unfinished projects, how about keeping up the enthusiasm for crochet by reading some back copies of posts. Let me make some suggestions:
Several designers all wrapped up in a post!! Guro from Hobbykroken, Maria from Kjoo, Yael from Yoola, Toutes a nos crochets and much, much more!!!
Something completely different. Many love to scumble. Find out more right here!
Now for the finale. Fffff-fashion. The wondrous Sarah Backlund.
Happy reading!

No comments: